View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Been having trouble, Some hands and stats. (Long)

from looking at the stats..

pre-flop

your att to steal is high. do not attempt to increase it! mine is typically 35-38 ish which is considered standard to high I think. your BTN and CO vpips look ok though. If there are two limpers in front of you and you hold 33/776s and you're on the button, are you raising? if a 21/16 MP raises, are you 3betting every time with stuff like 89s/77/KQs?

your UTG and MP stats are too high for my taste (and I run similar overall).

your blind stats look ok.

post flop

your w$wsf % is pretty bad as is your w$sd, but I am increasingly using these figures as indicators of a bad run of cards, so lets not get too hung up on them. but you should aim for around 40% for the first one and ~50% for the second.

your flop aggression is actually quite low, mine is about 6 normally.

looking at your positional stats it seems that you are not winning enough pots in position. my w$wsf %s in the non-blind seats are all >50%.

york notes: it seems you are not aggressive enough post flop given your high preflop aggression. when people donk into you you often want to raise them up! tighten up somewhat preflop (especially out of position), and don't be afraid to call in position and get tough postflop.

hope that helps.