View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:23 AM

Default Re: 50nl 6max: 5 hands for friends.

Hand 1: Check behind the turn. Very little that called a cbet on this board is going to fold on the turn. Additionally, if you do decide to bet the turn, bet $8 or $9 so you at least some fold equity against a gutshot or Tx that decided to float.
Hand 2: I make the c/r on the turn a little smaller. His hand looks a lot like a pair that's stubborn about folding. Given that, I wouldn't overbet the river when you made your flush. That's one of the few cards that absolutely kills his hand. It's most likely not only an overcard but its the third diamond, which is a significant portion of your c/r range i'd guess. I'd bet 1/2 pot on the river and hope i get called, i don't see him having much here.
Hand 3: I usually fold the flop, I find a lot of people who bet $1 on paired boards are just trying to pick up the pot(including myself). You aren't getting the odds to draw to a gutshot and you're not sure if you're going to get paid off or drawing live once you're there. I make it 10 on the turn as a raise, make it about 22 on the river( pot should be 28ish) and fold to a c/r AI.
Hand 4: NH, standard. Sucks if your up against a set, but you have a good draw, so you have outs if he doesn't fold.
Hand 5: Bet 8 on turn so getting it AI on a good river is 2/3 pot.