View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Danny Bonaduce ends \"Survivor\" star Jonny Fairplay\'s career

[ QUOTE ]
If Jonny landed a bit differently, he could've broken his neck and become a paraplegic. Seriously I don't even understand how you guys can defend Danny. If someone jumps on you playfully, it doesn't mean you can injure them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I could fall out of my chair and land wrong and be a paraplegic. Fearing that doesn't make duct taping myself to the chair a reasonable precaution though.

Johnny's ass was 6' off the ground, not his feet. Basketball players end up with their hips 6' off the ground and fall all over each other all the time and I'm not sure I've ever heard of one breaking his neck and becoming a quadraplegic (now football, that's another matter, but still rare).

Possible? Yes. Probably not much more likely than getting hit by lightning though.

A guy got jumped, he threw the other guy off him. Danny is a douche and, via negligence for being overzealous (throwing off vs shoving him away), may have some liability.

Johnny was an idiot for instigating physical contact. Doesn't mean I applaud it. I feel for the guy. You hate to get that much of a life bad beat for simple stupidity.