View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: help me know what type of videos to make

I voted for a single, mid-limit SNG. The mid limits have enough of all types of players that something should be relevant to players at any level. It's also most likely that a serious player plays the mid levels when decides he wants to take the next step to getting better.

Definitely use the replayer. Dead air kills your audience's attention and there's nothing like the early stages of a SNG to create a whole lot of dead air. It also allows you to pause and discuss, say after folding 93o from the CO in level 2, what hands you would play in that position, how, and why.

As far as an analysis video, I suggested it to one of the major training sites, and they seemed more in to just collecting videos of random STT players playing and yammering, so the "market" might not be there. It does seem like a very good idea as a gift to the forum though. The downside is it's probably 50x more work to make per unit time than a live play video and at least 20x harder than a replayer one. It seems like the kind of thing that has to either be free or really expensive.

Maybe you could put in just a little chat berating, for old times' sake? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Also, anyone who said they would pay any less than $20+ for a FJ video is misguided. If it's for sale at all it's worth at least $20.