View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:31 AM

Default Re: Next bonus for NL25/NL 50 (non US) bobo help me!

[ QUOTE ]

According to PSO, the hands DO need to be contibuted. However, I also thought I remembered dealt being sufficient...I'm confused. Anyway, that's the potentially bad news.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just cleared Carbon, and its dealt. They are not supported by Poker Tracker, so I can't tell exactly how many hands that were needed. I'd estimate it to be something like 2k-2.5k at NL25. Their traffic is quite low, on a Euro weekday evening there were like 3 full ring tables of NL25 and on weekend nights about 7 tables. Also, they have some nice freerolls where you get to play if you rack up enough points, look up the details from the site if you are interested. You get the first $10 of the deposit bonus at 2500 points and I guess it would be worth to play some more than required by PSO to get the second payment. I wouldn't play more than that though, since it clears very slowly.

Also, they do offer rakeback so decide if you want that before you make an account. Personally I felt the software was so awful that I'm glad I'm done with the bonus.