View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I played a hand so badly last night in the 15/30 at Hollywood Park that I'm going to post it, in the hopes that the shame will help me avoid doing it again in the future.

It was a fantastic game, everyone having a good time, all kinds of crazy suckouts happening. Villain in the hand is on my right, a very nice British guy who will play any two cards. He tends to raise with good hands (he's been showing me his hands all night when I'm not in the pot), but sometimes raises with crap too (beat me earlier when he capped with 35s and rivered two pair).

A bunch of limpers, and Villain raises from the SB. In the BB, I call with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Okay, I probably should have folded, but that's not the part I'm concerned about.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB bets, I call [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] One other player calls, everyone else folds.

Turn: T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (not sure about this card, but I know it was a club, and not a face card).

SB bets, I call [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], the other player calls too.

River: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB bets, I call [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

The other guy folds, SB turns over KJo, and I win the pot. To say I was embarrassed to show the hand would be an understatement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside of calling pf, calling on the flop, calling on the turn, and calling on the river, I'm not sure you did anything wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]