View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Downswing Need Sanity Check from 2+2ers

[ QUOTE ]
Drop VP$IP down to about 20 and less for SB- under the position tab you'll see how much money you lose in the blinds by completing.

Increase PFR and cbet most flops if heads up or have a good feel.

I rarely (5%) open limp if folded to me. If several limp and I have a drawing hand, I'll limp along.

Over 18K hands at NL2, I'm running 20.5/12.6/3.24 w 17.3BB/100hands. I was around 8BB/100 until I tightened up and got my aggressive. Just moved to NL5 and same bad players- just bigger stacks.

But really, everyone has a different sytle and not all are bad. It's your postflop play that matters. You should examine your SD% and W$SD.

[/ QUOTE ]
I read Tien's post called "Some 6max Fundamentals" and got some good advice from KEW. So I tried it tonight and was 20/18/11 over 269 hands. I was only up 1 BB tonight because AA go beat by QJo (villain limped then called my pot sized raise preflop)...Q on flop, Q on river [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. Then KK lost to quads. Everyone limped I made it 8xBB preflop and got one caller...he flopped a boat and rivered quads[2222]. I probably could have gotten away from the hand on the turn, but oh well. I feel very comfortable playing this style. It keeps me out of marginal situations. For the most part, I had very easy decisions to make on every street tonight.

AC