View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

[ QUOTE ]
25. In the lobby, allow tables to be sorted by stakes and table size first, then subordered by table name. This stops the tables from jumping around the list just because the number on the waitlist changes.

- Would this be fixed if we just ignored the number of players on the waitlist for the purposes of sorting by number of seated players? The way you describe it above, you'd have a full table next to a table with 1 player at it next to a table with 5, etc etc, and that might be more annoying then the jumping around from wait list movement. Either way, I'll add something like this to our list of lobby tweaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer it the way I described, but just being able to disable the sort by wait list size would be great. That would stop most of the table list from jumping around much and make it easier to click on a table. (Also, prioritizing table name makes it easier to find a particular table, but I'd be even happier if you implemented my suggestion of a separate tab that just shows all tables I'm on or wait listed for.)

Looks like some good changes are coming in updates. And glad you guys are doing these threads again.