Old 10-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Tappy Tibbons Tappy Tibbons is offline

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

omg, can we really play more than 12 tables now? If so, aweseomeeeeeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just emailed support and im waiting for their response ...im really hoping this is true ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello XXXX

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support with your table
increase request.

I have increased your tables so that you can now play on 16 tables at a
time.

If you have any other questions, xxxx, please feel free to email. We're
always here to help.

Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Deanne
Full Tilt Poker Support

ZOMG i just creamed my pants ...thk u DOUG

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<3 doug

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I get the good response?