View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 11:49 AM

Default 2-3NL live: c-bet with queens?

Table is 2-3 blinds $300 max buyin game, a full 10 handed table. There are very few preflop raises and I'd say every other hand goes 6-to-the-flop unraised. I've been seated for about an hour with $380 in front of me when the following happens:

I get QQ UTG and raise to $15, and get 3 callers.

From MP I get and old nit who's running like fire. I think he's shown 3 full houses in the last 30 minutes and is running over the table. He is, however, truly a nit. I've only seen him check and fold, other than the monster hands he's won. He covers the table.

From the highjack, a woman who just sat down 10 minutes ago. I don't know anything about her, but I haven't seen anything unusual. Has about $250.

From the cutoff, the obligatory crazy Asian. He doesn't play many hands at all, but when he does he makes them big pots, re-raises and massive overbets are typical. He sat down with $100, doubled up with TPTK, then lost it by opening all-in preflop from EP with QQ and ran into AA in the BB. He went and borrowed $200 from his brother at the other table to rebuy just before this hand.

The pot is $60, and the flop comes K94 rainbow.

Do you c-bet? How much?

Edited to add: If anyone is palying attention, which it doesn't appear to me they are, I'm probably the table nit. I took down one pot preflop by raising to $20 on the button, showed down quad aces to win a small pot, and haven't really played any other hands since I've been at the table.