View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:25 AM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

[ QUOTE ]
Weren't you only saying in Sept how much you would *love* to make 5PTBB? Now you reckon 10PTBB "is sustainable long-term for a good player if the games are soft enough." Your long term seems a 'lil different than mine.

gl

bdd

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 99% sure you have me confused with someone else. At one point, I may have said that I wanted to make a minimum of 5 PTBB/100 at 1/2 and higher since I was extremely frustrated that I was averaging 1 or 2 over a small sample, but I can't imagine being excited about the idea of having such a winrate.

If you look at that graph I posted, you'll see that I'm averaging 9.84 PTBB/100 since July 1st over 87,000 hands which is both pretty close to 10 PTBB/100 and a pretty large sample the last time I checked. Obviously, I'm running a little above expectation, but I was also playing pretty bad in the 1/2 and 2/4 games for a while. If I just look at 0.5/1 and below, my expectation is over 10 PTBB/100 over a span of 50K hands.

Also, if I just look at hands I played 4-handed or less over that same time period, I'm averaging 25 PTBB/100 over 18K hands. Making a little effort to game select, 10 PTBB/100 isn't hard at all.