View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Star Trek: The Next Generation 2 (GAME THREAD)

[b]Space, the final frontier.

These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.

Its continuing mission:

to explore strange new worlds,

to seek out new life and new civilizations,

to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Captain's Log, Stardate 47025.4

The situation on the planet appears to be worse than we had realized. Data's brother Lore has taken control of a rogue Borg colony.

Our away team was ambushed. Most of the team escaped and returned to the ship safely, however, Data and Worf are missing. Lieutenant Commander La Forge informs me that the engineering team has developed a plan of action. We are about to hold a joint meeting with his team, the senior staff, and a security team, to discuss our next move.

The staff assembles in the observation lounge, but the meeting never takes place. Out of nowhere, Borg drones appear.

Caught by surprise, the crew has no time to react. The Borg drones assimilate each of them. But this is only when things begin to get interesting. In a flash of light, Q appears.

Greetings, Captain Picard. I see that you may need some help...

After spending quite some time mocking Captain Picard and the crew, Q settles down to business:

I have saved all but six of you from assimilation. You must kill the six Borg before they kill you...

It is at this moment that Data, Lore, and Worf appear.

Hmm, I wouldn't want your Klingon to have an unfair advantage in this game...

Q snaps his fingers, and Worf's appearance changes to match the others: everyone but Data and Lore looks like a Borg drone. They cannot tell each other apart.

Don't worry, I may have made him look like the rest of you, but it is not worth my effort to actually assimilate him. You can rest assured that he will be working with the rest of you to find the Borg amongst you.

And with that, Q snaps his fingers again and vanishes.

The game is about to begin.

It is Night.