View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:54 PM

Default Re: 15/30 deep bluff

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your image at the table seemed to be pretty poor at the time, with you getting caught bluffing medium/big a few times and generally racing around the table, so I hated the play. As it turned out, this guy was a bit of a postflop calling station too, (you may not have known yet), but cmon, king, you can't try to force over EVERY pot. Your hand plays SO much better RR'd pre than doing this at the deep tables, and your flop play looks exactly like what it is. methinks you were tilting more than a bit at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a bad play but it had little to do with tilt, andwhy wouldn't I generally try to run over a lineup this weak? samh was the only guy I knew and he's a nit.

it was more like, leading sucks because he's gonna call me with everything he called on the flop, check folding sucks, check calling really sucks, so wth, process of elimination I'll c/r. river was a panic shove and pretty inexcusable I admit

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Also, panic, maybe, but you did time down before shoving.

P.S. Dunno about trying to run over calling stations. Nits like me, sure, but calling stations?