View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: 15/30 deep bluff

i like your donk lead here, opponents are likely to give you credit for a two-pairish hand or a big draw (54s, JTs, QJs, J9s, QTs etc) leading into a pf raiser and two callers from OOP. BB calls with a pf raiser and another caller yet to act, an action that seemingly narrows his range down to 33, or one of the big draws I listed above. He probably woldn't flat call your bet with any two pair hands.

BB's weak stab when checked to on turn really suggests a suited jack or a marginal Ax hand i think. your c/r is nice and standard, reps a hand big enough to risk him checking behind, something like 54s, 33, maybe AJ.

Obviously by the river his calling range is about two hands, 54s and 33 for a total of two combinations. His suited jacks and Ax hands comprise a much bigger part of his range, which, coupled with his passive line, makes me think you will pick up this pot often enough. Although your pushing range is really polarized, his calling range is so small i think it's a decent spot to put your money in with 8 high.