View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors
Default Re: Live o/8 players are NITS but I never knew how bad it could get.

[ QUOTE ]
Ta hell it does...Makes me hope that biotech and pharma keep coming up with drugs that make people live longer and longer...I know I ain't gonna get Social Security and this might be the only way to get my share of what I put in...

[/ QUOTE ]

so many sad vignettes from that game, altho during wsop it was tolerable for a time, as the avg. age was prob. around 45-50 (4 ppl under 25 and 4 over 70 and one right at 45)

any1 there when those 2 cats from iowa and a kid who looked like he was 18 tried to liven it up (and naturally we failed)?

we were prop betting and the like, but hadn't come close to breaking any etiquette, no matter how nitty you are...
anyway the flop comes one hand and a guy who folded pre goes "hey we should bet on two of the flop cards being the same as they were the last flop" and a guy over-70 who is constantly shaking (im sure that narrows it down a lot) accused him of colluding with us, and called the floor on everyone

the dealer joined in the guys' complaint like he was the prosecuting attorney or something it was insane, held up the game for 10 minutes at least-I tried to lighten up the mood by attempting to offer a line for propping on how long the conversation would take, and got personally insulted by the dealer

fun times, at least they're so senile I ran like 9+ bb./hr. over about 30 hours