View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Re: Plug small leaks and get better at poker (very tl;dr worthy)

[ QUOTE ]
Sir. Would you expand as much as you are willing to on table selection and seat selection. What to look for? Is pot size more relevant than VPIP etc? Do you continue to shop for tables and move to better ones while you are playing? What are your minimum standards for playing at a table? What about seat selection? Do you wait for the right seat to open up? Or do you move when a better seat opens? It seems the moving option is often closedbecause of waiting lines and the same is true when you start a a table. What are your minimum standards for staying at a table? The fact that you multi table will probably make the mechanics of this a little different from those of us who 1 table but the fact that your win rate is 2+ times mine tells me I need to learn something here. The more detail on your seat and table selection criteria and processes the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please expand on the above.

Especially getting the right seats. With the waiting lines sometimes seen, how do you get the right seat? I hate when I end up with the TAGs to the right of me and LAGs to the left.

Do you constantly table shop while playing? Do you move down limits whenever needed to find good tables and seats?

Doc