View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: My ability to browse the 2+2 forums

[ QUOTE ]
...was interrupted rudely for 15 minutes today as the result of a power-hungry moderator who shall remain nameless. Proof of this outrageous action:

I PMed this particular moderator asking why he deleted my post of "FIRST" in a thread; he claimed to have no knowledge of such action. This moderator has been known to joke from time to time so I wrote well-thought-out response detailing the ways in which first posters are actually quite helpful to Internet message boards; he again asserted he had no knowledge of the post deletion, but chided me for making this first post. I then received a PM in all capital letters that did not seem to be in a very nice tone at all, and it was suggested that I "get his point"; I responded that, in all seriousness, I did get it and had a long time ago. Not too long afterwards, I was happily browsing away at this website when I discovered the unfortunate message above.

I demand redress for this horrible transgression of my personal freedoms. I have done nothing wrong and according to the Constitution of the United States of America I am entitled to a jury before my peers before vigilante acts such as this may be carried out. The listed ban reason is clearly the indication of a power-hungry madman and I will not stand for this kind of elitism to take place on the forums I hold so near to my heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, andathar is dead set on banning people who post first or whatever. I got banned too but I got banned for 24 hours or something liek that.