View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:26 PM

Default some nuts a gonna get kicked

I'd kick regular and dealer both in the nuts, square.

The first time jerk opens mouth during hand I don't let it slide. I have a friggin' **** fit all over the dealer and schmuckola-boy by the time it got as far as you let it go. Then I call the floor on top of the nut-kicking, hissy, and stacking chips.

Btw, this dealer gets zero tip, except that I regail 'em with an elaborate explaination of why, after floor leaves table.

A player told me recently "most dealers are just bumps on a log, waiting around to get tipped." That really bothered me because it's so friggin' true. These schmucks don't give a fudge about poker, but they sure jump on the easy money bandwagon real fast. Now they're in but they still don't give a damn anyway. These dealers are quite lucky to ever get a buck from me. I tip extra to dealers who care about poker and try do do a good job, try to improve. I even tip extra to new dealers who aren't very good, as long as they are trying and working towards getting better.

I'm not a bump on a log. I try hard and always want to get better. I expect the same in return.

Al