View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: $6.50 - Bigstack ITM w/ bottom pair.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I'd go for less than 900 but a bet is good here. Would it be wrong to just bet 600 here? I doubt with their stacks they are going to bluff here often, and when they have the K you save some chips.

[/ QUOTE ]I think differing too much from your cbet for any reason, even one like a dry board, because against weaker opponents they may see this as weakness, which is fine if you want to look weak, but when you are, you want to look slightly stronger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not bettign 750 here because I have a weak hand and I want to save chips. I'm betting 750 here because it is what I would bet on a dry flop like this 100% of the time that I bet.

It sounds like you are saying that you c-bet the same amount everytime, regardless of the board?

[/ QUOTE ]My cbets are usually my standard bet after a flop. If I hit a flop, I bet. I bet every flop I cbet as if I hit it because thats what im trying to show. I dont bet say, 100 every time. I bet based on the pot like I normally would.

How many people playing a $5 SnG are going to realize you're betting differently based on board texture, instead of just noticing you bet smaller than you normally do, say, 2/3 pot?