View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Brag: Just won biggest pot ever lifetime

Sorry guys, I'd rather not disclose the screen name of the fish. If someone else knows it, well that's up to them.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I saw a screenshot of you winning a full stack at 25-50?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never played $25/$50, you must be thinking of someone else.

I'll be there soon though (I hope)! First have to build a bankroll and move up to $10/$20 as my regular game. Also need to get better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
did you puke at all at the turn card and river card? even a little bit?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really. The way this guy plays (obviously), I thought the turn would be an action card, which it was. The river... meh I figure it's much more likely to be against an overset than a straight. I was thinking the entire hand "please don't have an overset, please don't have an overset". He didn't insta-call the river which gave me quite a sigh of relief. Then that became a wide smile when he did call and the pot was shipped in my favorite direction. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
love the c/r two streets in a row.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not... I wasn't sure what the right play was, but I figured he's betting that ace a ton, and he'd probably call a small CR too, and that would also set up a nice 1/2 pot-sized bet all-in on the river.
[ QUOTE ]
Man you missed the trifecta so sick.

[/ QUOTE ]
???