View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Titan Poker cheated me out of my good bonus conditions

[ QUOTE ]
relevance: OP shouldn't change his account from euros to dollars (it's time to change dollar accounts to euro accounts).

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? An honest question. I see this a lot lately, everyone seems to feel they need to change their accounts. They may be right, but how can they be so certain? The only thing I can say for certain is that I would have made a LOT of money if I had switched my accounts about 2 months ago. With the US dollar having plummeted so much in the last 2 months, might not the opposite be true? The US isn't a third world country, I would assume that there is an end to this at some point. Personally, I don't play the money markets, so I won't do it with my poker bankroll either. Why would I want to pay a couple points of vig to change currencies when I don't even know which way it's headed next? To each their own, I guess.

Meh, I'm helping turn this into a debate on currencies, which this really isn't the place for, and isn't helping the OP much.

What I will add, which I think is more relevant to the OP, is that if one is bonus whoring at a lot of different sites, US $ is pretty much the only way to go with your eWallet. Unless you want to restrict yourself to playing only at sites that take Euros, GBP, or whatever currency your eWallet is in. I move money on and off of all sorts of different sites, many of which deal primarily in US $. I'd get killed paying vig moving my money around.