View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: What makes you annoying?

[ QUOTE ]
Where to start? I'm a cleptomaniac, alcoholic, I always think I'm right and try to act like I'm right even if I've just been proven horribly, horribly wrong, I think women are mostly for sex, occasionally for sleeping next to, and seldom, if ever, useful for talking to. I try to find ways to blame others for my own problems. I'm simultaneously very gullible, yet easily annoyed by gullible people. I'm occasionally a control freak, have slight OCD, am a snob in general, even though I'm relatively poor.

I love to rant, love to whine, etc. I enjoy a good soap box lecture (of my own doing), as a matter of fact, I would be more annoying, I bet, if people knew how constantly I went on soapbox rants in my head. Thank god I'm usually too tired or forgetful to say/type them all. Ah, I'm also pretty ball-less, when it comes down to it, so I probably wouldn't rant aloud in most cases.

I assume other people know what I'm thinking and are following the conversation in my head, even though, yet again, I get upset when others do the same thing.

I can be terribly selfish (if you hadn't already guessed that). I'll sometimes do little annoying things (for instance, pick at a girlfriend's fingernails) and forget that I'm doing it, and continue to do so until someone stops me (sometimes updwards of a half hour or more).

I flake out on friends constantly, I'm always at least 20 minutes late to everything, and I'm amazing when it comes to giving up on something. (this is why I can say 'cookie' in spanish, but not much else.. Also, I know how to ask where the bank is in French)

Oh yes, and at work, I hum/sing constantly and take my shoes off whenever I sit down for longer than 5 minutes. (Not saying my feet smell, I wash them regularly, but they might, and I could just be used to it, so it's hard to say.)

That's all I can think of that would make me annoying. Now, if this were a 'what makes you a bad person' thread, I'd need a few more pages.

But at least I don't point out grammatical mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleptomania is bad, mmkay