View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: BLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSS

Don't like hand 1, I think you're getting looked up by a lot of pairs. As villain I tend to call those spots pretty light, and am right a good amount of the time. If you think he'll fold TT, then by all means it's fine. But I wouldn't try to get somebody off an overpair on this board.

Hand 2 I think is good. I only like the turn bet if you're shoving the river, otherwise it's pretty spewy. His hand looks pretty faceup as a marginal one pair hand, stuff like JJ/AQ/AT,T9 and similar hands. Your line looks strong in that it's hard to put you on a bluff, so I think it should work a good amount of the time. I'd like it much more with little or no history, though. You might get looked up really lightly here, but a lot of players tend to believe their opponent after they get caught running a big bluff because they expect you to not try to run another big bluff after your last one got called down.

Hand 3 I really hate. Usually when a donk improves his hand or they have a strong hand that doesn't want you to check behind they will make one of these weak bets intending on at least calling a raise. If he has an Ax hand he probably would just c/c the river instead of leading. Your river raise is small, which does show strength, but without a read I would expect a player pegged as slightly fishy and loose to call with almost any hand he bet the river with.