View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Is this forum only for stoxpoker.com discussion?

I think this forum is a really good idea. Someone should sponsor it, and it's good that a good company like StoxPoker is doing so.

Personally, and obviously I'm biased, I think this forum should be an open place to discuss all things related to coaching/training. If someone wants to ask, what site is better for my needs, which site is cheapest, which site has the most content, etc., they should be able to get objective answers. If they can get these objective answers from customers of the sites, owners of sites (when asked, agreed, no shilling or PM'ing to sell a product), and anybody with experience in the industry, then this will be a great tool for 2p2 posters. This way, Stoxpoker.com gets the recognition they are paying for, but the forum doesn't turn into a big ad for one website where there would obviously be no objectivity involved.

Kudos to 2p2 for getting this forum off the ground. I've long thought that there should be a forum like this so the rest of the forums aren't constantly filled with posts about people wanting to learn about the training options that are out there.

StoxPoker,
Does this sound okay?

tc