View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe now that the case is finally closed for good, we will hear more from sillysal?

[/ QUOTE ]
I really hope we don’t.

If you seek support from people (whether they are friends, family or strangers) and they help you achieve your objectives the very least you owe them is the truth and keeping them informed of proceedings. She has received enormous support from this forum. Whilst I was in the minority who seemed to understand how FTP needed to do an investigation I did state that FTP could improve the way they handle such cases. Also I believe sillysal should have the right to counter any claims against her.

I don’t want to hear from sillysal ever again and when she finally came back and gave us the update on her age that was the final straw. I said I was no longer going to post on this subject but now the investigation is complete I think there is something that should be done.

FTP has been very secretive and silent throughout. Whether they have merely confiscated $47K from a cheat I don’t know but I hope that is the case. However, their procedures should be a lot more transparent and their information given to the player of a suspended account should be more accurate and timely.

Many players here no longer feel comfortable at FTP. Not because they doubt the honesty of the games but they are worried, if they are accused, their money will be seized with no recourse and no real explanation as to the charges against them. I think a petition should be organised that we can all put our names to and submit this to FTP:
• We want to know how we can have a fair “hearing” if we are accused of wrongdoing.
• We want an immediate email when the account is suspended as to what we are being accused of.
• We want a realistic timescale as to how long an investigation is going to take.
If a moderator here could organise such a petition I for one would put my name on it.

FTP cannot go into every detail of an individual case and for obvious reasons will not do so. They are however damaging their reputation by their silence.

Advice to future posters: if you seek support from a forum be prepared to sacrifice a little of your time to keep those supporters updated. It is polite and the least you can do.