View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:44 AM

Default Re: Beat:My apartment was burglarized

I was burglarized 2 years ago.

- I was coming back from a live 5-5 NL, where I've made 1600$. At this time, I was playing from 9pm to 5am about every night.

- The morning before, someone has rang at my door, while I was sleeping, when I have opened, he just ask me if I was interesting about joining a meeting related to jesus. Maybe he spot my appartement because when the shades of my living room are open, we can see what's in it ( I was in a basement ) & was checking if there was someone in it. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

- I think there was only one burgler, because of the quantity of things stolen.

1 Laptop sony Vaio
60 DVDs
60 CDs
1 big smarties box full of 1-cent (14$ roughly)
1 14" TV (He hasn't took the 28" one)
Every remotes control
1 cheap DVD'reader that worth 39$ in a wall mart at this time
1 useless modem that come from the internet'compagny
1 playstation1 ( old thing )

-I was insured & was compensated. I have received a brand new laptop vaio & a brand new 14"TV (my old one was 12 years old)

-The person, I was in contact with for the insurance did his own investigation & call me few days after, & told me that there will be further investigation, because he has discovered that I was having financial 'problems at this time. I told him "what???", then he told me that I havent made a minimum'payment ( like 28$ ) on my credit card 5 months earlier. lolololol --- 5 months earlier, I was cashing 24k$ in the WSOP & there are at least 10 website that can confirm that.

- jpp