View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Re: 30k VPP to Supernova

[ QUOTE ]
In English, hopefully.

Those who have reached nova could say, for example, that they didn't really notice much difference over platinum. Or they could let me know that the added freerolls or the ability to buy some supercool nova-only item in the FPP store made the whole thing worthwhile, or the added FPPs really did seem to surprise them. Or maybe they might say that they've been in a similar spot in the past and they committed the time over the last six weeks of the year to achieve nova only to find out that the bonus really wasn't worth the effort . . . but that if I wanted to go after it anyway, they'd recommend shortstacking 100NL if I've got a bankroll of X or higher (to handle the variance). Frankly, I don't know what such people might say. That's why I'm asking the question, you see.

They could even tell me that you can get a Russian mail-order bride throught he concierge service, and that they come in three types: Natasha, Svetlana, and Liliya. Anything to help me make a more informed decision.

I didn't think the questions were as confusing as they're turning out to be. But if you want all of the info that you seemed to think was necessary to give a decent response, such as an in depth analysis of my mind's reaction to varying degrees of risk, I'll hire a psychiatrist to analyze me and get back to you with a report in a week or so. Cool?

[/ QUOTE ]

is this what happens to your people skillz when u 24 table all day long?