View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Don\'t EVER transfer money on PokerStars, don\'t even send first

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OMGZZZZ!!! I gave some money to some guy who I never met before but I super-duper trusted and he didn't pay me back!!
ALERT THE MEDIA!!

[/ QUOTE ]

he paid me back just fine, but Poker Stars allowed him to transfer funds out to me while he was under investigation, which I think is kind of ridiculous; read the OP

[/ QUOTE ]

raze, I agree with you as per my above post. Having said that, I am amazed people do what you did with little knowledge of the other party. It's a harsh lesson but you read about these scams a lot. What possessed you to do it?

You will get little support from many posters because too many of them have blind faith in Stars. If it had happened on Absolute they would all be behind you.

All the sites should ensure the integrity of their players and any scam perpetrated on their site should be their responsibility. No way should they just reclaim from honest players. It should be an issue, in this case, between Stars and the payment processor. However, don't expect it to change any day soon. It is much easier for them to penalise the little honest end user (in this case, you).