Thread: [censored] BBV
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 07:48 AM

Default Re: [censored] BBV

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So anyhow, I get a seat with position on the hyper mega donk, waiting for the right hand, and see AA23 rainbow. I pot it preflop, all folds except the donk, flop comes 2 5 K rainbow. Check, I pot, call, Q completing rainbow. Chekc, I pot, call, MOTHER [censored] 3! Check, I check behind, donk turns over A89K rainbow for the split. Son of a goddamn bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i find this hillarious because it perfectly describes my week of PLO8

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I think i'm just going to post bad beats in people's random BBV4Lyfe threads, and since TX plays O8, what the hell.

So I stacked that donk I quoted, but had this other donk at the other table call my pots down to the river on a 10 10 2 rainbow board, when i'm holding 10 J Q K, and he's holding A 3 7 8. Turn 4, river 5, gg. Then he cold decks me, we're 3 handed, with A high flush against K high no low, and then hits and runs. Son of a goddamn bitch.

The cool thing is i'm up so much today that the runner runner didn't even phase me. Plus he was half stacked.

[/ QUOTE ]

do u play low limit PLO8 on Bodoggy CC? there was a kid there with ur name yest and i was wondering if it was u