View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Sign up time for Ceasars noon tournament?

[ QUOTE ]
Estimated time from a room at Imperial Palace to the Ceasars poker room, assuming I use the stairs in IP, not the elevators?

[/ QUOTE ]

11:45 is plenty early to regsiter and get a seat every time I've ever been there. Only sold out before noon once out of a couple dozen I've played, and they found another dealer and opened another table to accomodate the 9 of us who showed up between about 11:55 and 12:10. I got there at 11:55 and was like #2 on the waiting list that time. But don't be late and expect an immediate seat--you may get one, or you may be stuck on the alternate list for a while.

If you're a normal, healthy biped you can leave your IP room at 11:30 and you're 99.8% guaranteed golden. That is, if you already have a Harrah's Total Rewards card. If you ain't got that, get it prior or leave some extra time.

Dunno how early you can register. I recall someone asking once but don't recall the answer. Not the day prior, fersure.

The Caesars poker room is usually nearly dead prior to noon. I regularly get there at 11:50 and find one limit table going, or maybe one NL table, and sometimes none at all. So don't expect to be able to stay busy in the Caesars poker room if you arrive 2 hours early. Though Memorial Day Friday it probably will be a bit busier than normal so perhaps it won't be so dead.