View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

[ QUOTE ]
I lol'd when Skip Bayless said that Feeley should start the rest of the season based on his performance against the Patriots. Yup, a journeyman nobody backup has one big game when McNabb and all of a sudden he's the greatest.

Gosh, I don't know why I watch the show. I just do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Feeley was good last time he took over for McNabb. Maybe QBs like Feeley and Garcia can play in the WCO that the Eagles run. Honestly, McNabb hasn't been very good this year and at times he's been bad. Feeley didn't play well in Miami, this isn't a suprise. They ran a different system than the Eagles run. You don't have to be that great to play in the WCO, just look at Garcia with the 9ers, Eagles last year and the Bucs this year, compare him to his time in Cleveland and Detroit which don't run the WCO. He was pretty damn good when he can be in the WCO and is bad to horrible when he is forced into another system.

The fact is right now McNabb isn't that good. Watch the games the last season to get evidence of this. Feeley might not be Brady, but he would probally perform better the rest of the season than a hurt McNabb.