View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Fatties. My money where your mouth is.

didn't have a camera with me, but I weighed myself at the in-laws today. 340. the wife says I have gotten a bit slimmer, but 35 lbs is sadly not that noticeable.

Still, it feels good, I lost an average of 3 lbs a month, not as much as I'd like, but I've changed my diet, and started to excercize more. Plus I start a new job next week that will have me walking about 6 blocks each way to my parking spot, along with the frisbee golf and stuff I've been doing (and the loss of the stress of being unemployed) I think I'm gonna continue dropping pounds.

I've talked with the wife, and when I get below 300 (which I haven't been since shortly after high school) and stay there, I'm gonna get a 300 tatooed somewhere on me. not something I'm gonna show off, but something I'll know about and remind myself about where I've been, and how much work it took to get back.

Had to buy new shorts for the summer though, size 48. haven't been below a 50 in about 6 years, so that felt good.

I want to thank Bison for starting this thread, I didn't lose as much as I wanted, but it helped spur me to work on some things, and the more I changed my lifestyle the better things felt. I'd love to keep this thread active, and check back in another 6 months. I think Dids will still be dropping the weight (good job man) and I'd love to post around christmas time that I'm below 300. Thanks to everyone.