View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Fight over ante in MTT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see seat 10 put in a chip. Dealer says there is an ante missing. Everyone in the area says they anted, except seat 10, who says the chip is in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, why don't you just ask him the correct question or ask the floor to ask it.

"Sir, I see that the chip is in front of you. Did you put that chip there from your stack?"

Seems to me from your description, said bracelet winner, doesn't want to address this question unless specifically asked.

Why in the world would you be stupid/lazy/ignorant enough to keep doing it after the fact?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't think things through well enough with the initial controvery to ask seat 10 if he had anted. The whole thing seemed silly over an ante chip, but I wasn't going to say I didn't ante when I did.

After seat 10 made the remark that it served me right for tossing chips, it was obvious to me that he deliberately didn't ante, and I was mad.

I tossed the chip later purposely because I was mad. When seat 10 remarked I was still tossing chips, then I blew up at him.

I understand that I shouldn't be tossing chips and seat 10 was trying to make a point about that.