Thread: flop v DirkPitt
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 03:04 PM

Default Re: flop v DirkPitt

[ QUOTE ]
played this hand not too long ago, any thoughts welcome, villain is a regular, winning player - he claims to be a 5/10 player just taking it easy and was chatting with another player about how much he loves cardrunners etc etc. probably a good chance he posts here i'm not sure. no reads except that he's repopped my pfr several times and I've folded (AQo type hands) or called and folded flop to his aggression. I hate posting AA/KK hands and prefer more complex hands but I thought this might be of interest...

Party nl400 I have ~500 he has ~1800 or so

I get dealt AA UTG and make it 15, he's to my left, makes it 45 (his standard raise), folded back to me, I make it 125 he calls after a few seconds.

Flop: (~$255) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

My plan, w/ 375 behind = ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Either push or cr ai. I'm never folding here for sure.

edit: actually, i just remembered that DP is a nit. you can probably c/f. but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, this guy is tight abc. I've never seen him demonstrate any talent whatsoever; he plays by the book and heckles me for not playing like him. He's very easy to read.

In this situation, I probably check fold. His rr range is so small; all of his range hit this flop and most of it is beating you.