View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

I agree that they've missed a chance to form an "alliance of doormats." Any week that James doesn't win is a chance to get that ball rolling. Denise probably summed it up, however, when she said it's tough not to stick close to the idol.

*Sigh* Maybe it's easy to be extra hard on these people from the couch, knowing that 72 hours is edited down to 48 minutes, but jayzuz are these people stupid.

Last week I concluded that James is the second-dumbest person in Survivor history for being one of the biggest physical threats ever to play the game--holding TWO IIIs--and not playing one every time he doesn't win.

Tied for dumbest contestant is the seven people who didn't unanimously vote for him every time he failed to win.

Then they compound their stupidity by all going for the cheeseburgers rather than participate in the challenge. Do they realize that $1MM is on the line? And Courtney, who looks like she hasn't had two square meals in the past three years, jumps at the chance to have another "feast" just one or two days after her last one? Amanda should be pissed that she was left to fly the team colors alone.

Minor spoiler re: the twist based on previews in white:

<font color="white">Eric, Peig-Gee, Amanda, Todd, and James are all clearly shown around camp, so none of them are voted out. In one very fast cut, it looks like Denise is sitting with them also. Courtney is the only person clearly not in the previews.

And when Todd says "you gotta watch your mouth, dude," it's cut to make it look like he's talking to James. He isn't. James is sitting on a log in the background when he says that. </font>