View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

anybody else think amanda shoulda been mildly upset nobody else helped her try to prevent the "enemy" from winning immunity.

i realize they would have somebody to vote for of the 3 (pg/erik/frosti) but why give them all a better chance to survive. u run a risk that frosti goes on a sick immunity run (he has proven to be a well rounded baller in challenges).

i agree it was a bad episode.

if it is another vote...i assume they wont be able to scheme and wont know to vote out james (but lets hope he has his III's).

erik did mention having 12 days left. if its on a 3 day cycle, that would mean after next tribal, we'd have 9 days left with 6 people left...so 6 days, 5 people...3 days, 4 people...0 days, 3 people.

so i guess they could have another vote if they are doing a final 2 but i thought it was documented that probst said it was 3 again so maybe its not a vote. i dunno, i havent watched survivor in years so im not in the know.

lastly, AMANDA LOOKED GORGEOUS. a few close ups early on of her talking to courtney she looked like angelina jolie. she's actually a beauty pageant chick and i can see why. smokin hot.