View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

I haven't been here for a bit, but thought I would drop in for a brief moment to brag/offer encouragement.

On August 26th of this year, I had dropped from a roll of about $1500 at the start of the month to about $110 and was about to give it all up. Luckily I thought I would give the sats to the Sunday Million and Sunday 100k a try and make one last go at becoming a winning player. I won a few and sold the T$ for $670 which was basically the same as getting a little over 20% rakeback for all of the rake I had paid up to that date in one lump sum. I then reread PNL and NLTAP and dove back into 25NL intent on grinding it out and working hard on improving my game.

As of the end of today's session I have $4000 in my roll and tomorrow I take my first shot at 200NL. Not bad for being close to busto less than three months ago.

The point of this is to let all of you guys here who are being roughed up by downswings or are having trouble getting yourself beyond being a shade better than break even that if you take a deep breath and work on it, it will happen. You just have to focus and keep the faith.