View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
.......... he posted at his house without my knowledge. I wasn't going to post until Nation posted first, for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you call him and tell him about the thread? How did he know?

[ QUOTE ]
Why won't you share any bit of the "book", even those things that would help exonerate you but not give away the strategy? ................because thats not possible......any bit of details WILL give away the strategy..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is simply not true. You are either being willfully ignorant or outright lieing.

[ QUOTE ]
..anyway anyone with 100k+ hands could spend a few hours and figure it out...so ask them to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly our point. One one of many of the people in the thread could come up with a "strategy". Could come up with one that fits on a single piece of paper. And wins at a larger rate than yours. We are not concerned with how your startegy wins.

What is concerning is that without assitance your results are not reproducable. Are you really asking as to believe that a few months ago you sat down with pen and paper, worked out a "strategy", memorized it for a week, threw the paper away, then got 4 people to execute it perfectly over what, the better part of a year and a million hands? Preflop I could buy. But the postflop numbers are neigh impossible under the circumstances you describe.

[ QUOTE ]
......we all fine tune the strategy (not a script) together.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must see the inconsistancy here. Either it changes or it doesn't. Either you're all following the "strategy" lockstep, or you're trying things and discussing them and changing it as the group deems fit. The first seems impossible to do merely from memory. The second would result in more divergent stats.

[ QUOTE ]
How are the changes communicated to all the team members? explained above

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. Clearly the changes (which you said you have made) were instantly communicated with 100% compliance. The only way to do that would be through some sort of ducmentation or electronic means. It makes no sense. It is fishy. Something smells. I don't know how else to put it, but your story doesn't explain the evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]