View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: critique a low limit razz hand

[ QUOTE ]

How did Hero suck out here again? Hero could not be anthing but ahead here. Even if you put villian on A24 hero is 65-35 on 5th street and that came down from 70-30 on 4th street. 6th street would have completely sunk him if you put him on A24. If you give him 234 hero is still 60-40 fav on 5th street. Not exactly what one would call sucking out. Villian actually had either 354 or 654 cannot tell for sure because site suffles hole cards. Giving villian the best possible hand Hero is still a clear favorite. I also think that you are forgetting that Hero has a better made hand as well as the chance to improve as well.

Yes it is nice when the luck fairy squats on your cards. However you will have to ask the villian how that feels. As all the luck fairy did on my cards was take a steaming dump.

Showdown
Villian:shows [6c 5c 4d Qc 8h Ac 3c] 6,5,4,3,A

Hero:mucked [Th 5d 3h 7c 8c 2h Ah] - 7,5,3,2,A

remember site shuffles hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about the loss - looks like you both hit a dream card on the river. Only his was dreamier. Look, all I was saying was - if I had 4 to a 8-less-then-seven hand when I'm sure my opponent has 87, I'm going to the river.

This is just one of those crappy hands that someone is going to lose a lot of money on. It's easy to say in hindsight "Hero should have slowed down" at some point. But then if Hero does slow down and win, then they say, "You missed a bet."

I just always assume my 87s are beaten (unless I have board lock) and play them with extreme caution. But that's just my way - your mileage may vary.