View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Brag: 100k Newhizzle Stake That Everyone Says Will Go Bad, Going G

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
update?

[/ QUOTE ]

i won 200k, spent most of my half, andy for various reasons was no longer able to bankroll me, that was as of like two months or so ago, been struggling to get in action since then

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW

edited to add: did you "spend it" or did you "lose it"?

I don't think I could spend $100K in 3 months if I tried (well, I technically could, but after about $20K I'd feel so guilty/sick to my stomach that I'd have to stop)

[/ QUOTE ]

i bought joe cassidy's m5, went to hawaii, and paid off some credit card debts, lost the last 15k or so

let me provide a little reasoning behind this:

in my whole poker career, the most expenisve thing that i have bought is a 5k laptop and that was before i won the tournament, ive spent money frivolously on non-material things, but basically, i had absolutely nothing to show for all the money that i had won, had been living in hotels and driving rental cars for a while, basically throwing money away, and i decided it was time to change that, also so that in the future, should i go broke, i have something, i also assumed that i would continue to be in action playing for andy, but unfortunately things didnt work out that way