View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: What yields you the most profit?

[ QUOTE ]
What could we add to your game? You are winning 1 bi/hr. Most of us are shooting for 5-10% of that per table. Please post some hands and tell us more about your strategy.

Landlord,
I think the term you are looking for is gamut : an entire range or series

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually look to make 3.33/hr/table thats what I set out to do after 5 tabeling for a bit. I shoot for profit of between $30-50 dollars per day and average b/w 2-3.5 hours a day. As for my stratagy I play lag is all I can say I'm not going to dig through my handhistories to explain how I play but will say that I have no problem getting my big hands paid off and win a lot of small pots as well. Now every once in a while I might loose to set over set, large pair to my large pair or a misread for a descent pot but for the most part I play hands that if I get played with I know exactly where I'm at and can get away from trouble fairly easily. My main interest is finding out what others do for profit so maybe I can adapt my game to move up in stakes a lot quicker. It's hard for me to do when I cash out a $1000/ month for rent. I would like to be able to grow a roll as well as take care of my rent so I'm looking to make more to increase my stakes.