View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 AM

Default Re: So I\'m going to Prison for 2 years

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Every single person that I have known IRL that has gotten a DUI has been in the second category. Therefore, if someone has a DUI, I am much more inclined to think they have a problem based on my theory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would fall into the second category. I was pulled over AFTER I had safely pulled into a parking space at a Waffle House. When I had turned off the car the blue lights went on behind me after a cop had followed me into the parking lot. He ran through all his [censored] on my friends (all of which were noticeably drunk and under 21) and then came over to talk to me with the 2 extra officers he had called for no apparent reason other than intimidation. I passed all the field tests and he confirmed this to me right away and then again later in the police report. However, the second officer literally shoved a breathalyzer in my mouth while I was talking to the first officer and got a reading. I blew a .05, but was still booked for DUI since I was 19 at the time. The reason the officer cited for pulling me over was that he "thought" my tag was expired even though it wasn't which he also confirmed. In reality, I was pulled over for being a kid and being out at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the disgusting police state we are heading towards.