View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

Currently I am watching alot of cardrunners videos and playing alot. Also read and post as many interesting threads I can find in SSNL forum. After every session I go through all the big losing and winning hands and hands I feel are not totally standard (resqueezes/tough folds/bad calls) and think them through. Im also sweating and discussing hands with a friend of mine which plays 50NL and wants to move up to 100/200NL asap. I also took 1 lesson from a Cardrunners coach but there were some problems with the way he acted/treated me so that was it. It did show me the positive effect of someone watching you play and critize it and am currently looking for a better coach.

2. Your poker goals.

Poker goals is easy, get as best as I can and thus making as much money as possible. Also being a good allround player, I also think my Omaha and tournament games are solid, but no way close to my NLHE 6 max game.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

I currently play 200NLHE as my main game, trying to move up to 400NL.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

Same as everyone I think, nothing really outstanding, just your standard hands discussion/posts in SSNL. There is so much new stuff everyday on every poker site, so I spend more of time reading and studying than post myself.

5. A little about yourself

I am 19 years old and have been playing since february this year. I am a student on the University of Amsterdam in the netherlands. Hobbies are my girlfriend, partying it up, games (especially poker) and fine food.

Not much here that differs me from the other posters I guess, but in some way we are all the same [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]