View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Hey BBV

Hey there's nothing wrong with just some fantasies as far as I'm concerned.

So, Instead I found myself with a male dog who loved to come see me when I went into my bathroom to pee. As I sat on the toilet he would try to get his nose in my crotch. One day I decided to see what would happen if I crouched in the shower stall with my legs spread wide with a full bladder and the shower stall door open. He followed me inside and quickly stuffed his nose into my crotch. His cold wet nose felt scintillating and I rolled my hips forward eagerly. He began to lick and I let a little urine squirt out. He buried his nose even deeper almost seeming to want to f*** me with his nose. My penis began to throb wildly. I began letting urine out in short controlled bursts while rocking my hips back and forth. He eagerly lapped it up. Without warning I began to come and the rest of my urine squirted out of my pee hole all over his face and chest. He licked and nuzzled my penis the entire time. When I finished cumming I thought we were through. But he continued to lick, with even more vigor it seemed. He liked the taste of my cum! The feeling was overwhelming and soon the intense tingling his tongue was causing on my [censored] rocketed me into another leg trembling orgasm.

-Don