View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: When cops pull you over

[ QUOTE ]
As much as I hate NT! and pray every night for his demise, hope he has a homosexual son, wish he would get annoyingly itchy rashes, want him to be inconvenienced when running errands, hope he forgets to refill up his gas tank and then realizes he has to fill it up but he has an appointment and he's like "oh man I really should have filled up my tank and I can't make my appointment on time now but since I rescheduled my other appointment directly after this one on the other side of town and I won't have time to fill up my tank in between them" so he has to fill it up before the first appointment so then he's late for the first appointment, and then even though he filled his gas tank up before the first appointment so that he wouldn't have to do it before the second appointment which was on the other side of town and scheduled only fifteen minutes after the first appointment so that he wouldn't be late for the second appointment, he runs into a lot of traffic and winds up being late for BOTH appointments, resulting in his dismay; also I hope at night that cashiers are rude to him, he locks himself out of his car and his house for no reason for the poetic justice of it; and other various things, he's wrong for posting a serious reply in BBV4L.

[/ QUOTE ]