View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Re: *** Official Weekend Beats, Coolers, and Blues Thread ***

bad live session friday.

raise AQ, and get donked into on a low paired board by a dude that donks a lot. I peel, he checks the turn, I bet pot, he calls. river check check, he drags w drawless AK ui.

15 limpers, I limp late w K8. Flop 679, checked to me, I bet half pot, one caller that's usually a folder - we're both deep. turn Q check check. river pairs the six, villain bets 2/3 pot, I think for a minute and decide he's got some weakness to his hand. I raise 1.5 pot, he tanks and finally pays off w T9.

I raise late w KT. loose spewy pregnant lady calls because that's what she do. flop 2T2, lady checks and calls pot sized bet. turn 2 lady checks, I bet half pot, she attempts to string checkraise but is rebuffed. river 5, she bets half pot, I call she shows a T2 for quads.

I raise JJ from ep and get 2 callers, then an internet kid that thinks I'm a maniac and has already requested a table change shoves over the top for $160 more. I don't think he plays aces this way, and I say "weren't you moving?", he looks nervous, I decide I'm good and call. Two coldcallers fold and I'm AI vs AQ. flop low, turn A, I drive home.