Thread: scar stories
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: scar stories

I've got a scar on the back of my head that runs from lower left ear to just about the middle of my right ear.

I was working as a carpenters laborer when I was kid in high school. I was climbing up a ladder and I slipped and fell about four feet to the ground, backwards and headfirst. Luckily there were some of those cinder blocks there to break my fall. I remember looking up at the ladder and it looked like a tuning fork that had been struck.

I woke up in the hospital like an hour later. I put a gash in my head that took 26 staples and 56 stitches to close. When the doctor was sewing my up he help a mirror up behind me and gave me one. To this day I'm the only person I know whos actually seen their own skull.

The next summer I was in boot camp getting the famous haircut. The barber cutting my hair get about half way done and yells out holy [censored] come here and take a look at this. The Senior DI comes over to take a look and gave me the nickname half brain, which I had to endure for my entire stay at boot camp.