View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Mario Strikers Charged strategy discussion

Man, single player is [censored] weak once the difficulty goes up!

I mean, they couldn't make it harder by, say, having the other team play better...no, they have to make it so that I get a 6 ball green megastrike and EVERY SINGLE ONE GETS BLOCKED ASDIOFAOPSDI and it takes like 20 seconds for a freaking skillshot to charge up and the AI gets either a star or their captain's superpower every single time I [censored] hit them ioasdhapsdfh asdifh apsosdaf 89

Anyway, the manual was really no help at all, I'm just kinda winging it. My cup team is Waluigi in front, Dry Bones and Shy Guy in the middle, and Birdo in back. I think it might be a better idea to switch Birdo and Dry Bones but otherwise it's working pretty well I think; all three have sick powerful skillshots and three of my four guys are 10s on defense (and Shy Guy is 6) so I think it's a very good combo on both ends of the pitch.

Stuff I need to work on: I never, ever deke, so I need to figure out how to work that into my game. tbh that's probably what's getting me killed once the difficulty is cranked up, cause my guys get hit instantly every time they touch the ball.