View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/19 - 500K buyin pt 3 - Spoilers on al

So I'm the only one who suspects that Gold and Farha had some sort of "agreement" not to mess with one another too much prior to them playing? Just look at the way they are talking to each other, how does Gold know that a crazy bastard like Farha has AA there just because he put in a 3rd raise preflop (or on the flop dark)?

If you look at the way they're yelling at one another during the hand and Gold talking about "are we gonna hurt each other here?" while looking genuinely upset. The way Gold keeps telling him his Aces are good but to CHECK, and then right after the hand trying to make it seem like he thought he was good. Also, notice how Sammy seems to be telling him, in all seriousness, to "MUCK YOUR HAND" when he bets the turn, after all he HAS to bet the turn. Obv the river check is charity plain and simple, he knew he was good there.

Also, watch the few hands they show after that and you never really see Sammy or Jamie mess with one another too much post flop, despite the fact that they are both in every hand and are maniacs. Usually it will be them 2 and another guy and 1 of them drops on the flop, even with a pair.

Am I the only one who noticed this? I could be way off but if anyone watches it again with that in mind I think you'll see what I'm gettting at.