View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: POTW college football

Bob,

In my personal opinion it is successful, but not as successful as the NFL, because I feel that the bookmakers put the most effort into the NFL and shade lines more effectively as well.

FWIW, This line is down to 10 at Pinny and 10.5 at most place. Though some can get 11.5 at SIA and if you get the juicy line at Bodog you can get that too, so if nothing else you can create a middle. I see some people claiming this line move is because of Dr. Bob, Lang, and some other touts. I could see this from bob, however I haven't seen Lang move a line 3 points ever. More importantly, the line opened at 13 on Sunday and was hit down to 12 on Sunday within a few hours of opening(well before any play releases). It ended up on 11 yesterday, which was before Lang's release. Dropped to 10 today. That those numbers for what they are worth but the majority has been on Oregon all along.

As I said before I feel this game will end up around 11ish, with perhaps even a back door cover, which is most likely in my opinion. I do know if you got 12 or better on arizona you got a great number. If you can find a 9 out there somewhere on Oregon, Id be tempted to take that. I saw 12.5 at SIA for about 8 minutes today, before someone slammed it back down...I wish that were me.